Revised on Sep. 6, 2020
AS OF NOW, DUE TO DIFFICULTIES BEYOND MY CONTROL, I AM UNABLE TO HELP YOU GET SHIGEFUSA KNIVES FROM YOSHIZAWA RIKO.
Revised on April 30, 2020
I'm willing to help you get a Shigefusa knife, but I just can't stand some rude people. Before sending me a request, please consider the following:
1. THE WAITING TIME IS 2 TO 3 YEARS.
2. You need to cover the PayPal fee (4.1% + 40 yen).
3. You need to pay 10% consumption tax.
First of all, I'm not a merchant of any sort. The transaction will be between Yoshizawa Riko and you. I will be just a bona fide third party.
You will need to cover the PayPal fee (4.1% + 40 yen), in addition to the knife price and the Express Mail Service (EMS) shipping fee.
For information about EMS, visit:
You are requested to create a PayPal account if you don't have one.
You will need to pay half the total amount before placing the order and the other half before delivery.
You will also need to cover the 10% consumption tax applied to the knife price.
Please be VERY specific about your order right at the time of asking me to send Yoshizawa Riko an estimate request to minimize confusion, as well as the number of emails between you, me, and Yoshizawa Riko.
Specify, among others:
1. Which of wa (Japanese-style) and yo (Western-style) you want
2. Which of kasumi and kitaeji you want
3. Whether you want a wooden sheath and a paulownia box for the knife
4. Any special requests